Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR)
- Meet with representatives from the college.
- Find your classes and your way around campus.
- Learn about paying for college and financial aid.
- Learn about the wide variety of campus resources available to you.
- Ask questions of current students, faculty members, and other SAU Tech staff.
- Meet other new and returning students!
- Learn about student organizations and learn how you can get involved on campus.
- Take care of necessary business (placement testing, register for classes, etc.).
- To purchase textbooks.
- To get your student ID.
2015 SOAR Dates:
- June 21 - Choose: 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm
- June 22 - 1:00 pm
- June 23 - 9:00 am
- July 19 - Choose: 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm
- July 20 - 1:00 pm
Sessions may last up to 4 hours, with the exception of the 6:00pm session which ends at 8:00pm.
Take the SOAR Survey